- 2 cups powdered milk ( Anchor or Nido)
- 1 can, 14 oz condensed milk
- sugar for coating
Note: Add 1/2 – 1 cup powdered milk if needed.
- Combine powdered milk and condensed milk. Mix and blend evenly using a spoon.
- Set aside for few 10-15 minutes before shaping.
- Shape into balls or mini logs.
- Wrap the pastillas in a cellophane or food paper. If you don’t like wrapping, shape into balls and insert a toothpick at the center.
- Enjoy your yummy dessert!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more