- 1 – 1/2 cups grated cassava
food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bundle of pandan leaves,boiled in 2 cups water until reduced to one cup, and cooled (or canned pandan concentrate, or a few drops of pandan essence in a cup of warm water)
- 1/2 tsp lye water (lihiya)
grated coconut for topping
- Mix the sugar and the pandan flavored water and mix until sugar is dissolved. mix in the cassava and then add the lye water drop by drop mixing well as you do so.
- Pour into a mold or bowl that fits your bamboo steamer. steam until the mixture becomes translucent.
- While still hot scoop out the cooked mixture (use ice cream scoop or a tablespoon the same size as the scoop) and roll into grated coconut.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more