Ah, nachos. There is no limit to with what you can do with them. This dish originated from the Northern regions of Mexico, and the gods have heard our prayers and delivered the nachos right to our doorstep. Usually served as snacks, you can have this treat any time of the day.
Sink your teeth into layers of savory ground pork, onion, cucumber, delicious melted cheese and whatever else you feel like putting on those nacho chips. Add your own Pinoy twist with this Pinoy Style Nachos recipe now!
- 1/2 kl ground pork
- 1 pc. cucumber (cut into tidbits)
- 3 pcs. tomatoes ( cut into small pieces)
- 1 small pouch cheese spread (put in a small plastic for easy spreading)
- 1 small pouch mayonnaise (put in a plastic for easy spreading)
- Pack of Nachos
- 300 gms lettuce or cabbage (cut into small pieces)
- Garlic, onion, and salt
- Saute garlic, onion and ground pork, add salt to taste. Set aside.
- In a plate put some Nachos, add tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce/cabbage.
- Add sauteed ground pork.
- Spread with mayo and cheese.
- (Optional) Add some grated cheese on top.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
No Bake - Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
https://youtu.be/dsTRwwQa6DI Ingredients 2 ripe Banana ¼ cup Melted Butter 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk 4 tbsp. Brown ...read more
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more