It was observable that mostly of Filipino cuisine is all about balancing the saltiness and sweetness. Well, if you’re a fan of this kind of taste, then this recipe is the right one for you. This Easy Pork Hamonado is described as a pork cooked din pineapples. On a Filipino tradition, this dish is commonly serve on the table during Christmas holidays. However, because this dish is really good, karinderya’s which is the typical Filipino eatery, have found a cheaper way to include it their everyday menu. Same to you, cause you don’t have to worry about the old long way of preparing and cooking this food, we have here the simple way for you to have it. Using just three simple cooking skills which are marinating, pan-frying, and simmering, now you can make your very own typical Filipino Christmas dish. One cheaper tip, you may try using fruit cocktail juice, instead of the common pineapple juice. this will give your dish a cheaper range and a different edge from the others. Satisfy your crave now, try out this recipe.
- A slab of pork with fat
- Crushed garlic
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of fruit cocktail syrup
- A dash of salt (optional)
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- Spring onion, cut into small ringlets for garnishing (optional)
- Drop pork slab into a large saucepan with just enough boiling water to cover and simmer.
- Skim the surface until the broth is clear.
- Simmer for an hour then pour in soy sauce, fruit syrup and all the other ingredients.
- Simmer with lid closed over low fire, turning the meat from time to time, for hours or until the rind quite literally melts in your mouth.
- Leave little sauce to moist the meat. Slice and serve with rice and blanched vegetables.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Paksiw na Pata Recipe
https://youtu.be/UmxZ0kiXhpA Ingredients: Pork Legs/Pata 1 cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper Chili Bay Leaf Onion Garlic Banana Shoots/Flower 2 cups ...read more
How to Cook Pork Caldereta
https://youtu.be/U8bfGqiheY0 Ingredients: 1 kilo Pork Ribs Carrots Potato Tomato Sauce 1 cup Ketchup Cheese 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper Seasoning Powder Red Bell ...read more
How to Cook Lechon Sinigang Recipe
https://youtu.be/pFkua1ObFdY Ingredients: Left over Pork Lechon Gabi / Taro Roots Eggplant Radish String beans Okra Water spinach Tomato Onion Garlic Chili ¼ cup Fish sauce ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
How to Cook Pork Pastel Recipe
https://youtu.be/QQYnIV9PI3A Ingredients: 1 Kilo Pork slice cubes 1 small Evap. Milk Carrots slice cubes Potato slice cubes Bell pepper slice cubes Onion ...read more