It was observable that mostly of Filipino cuisine is all about balancing the saltiness and sweetness. Well, if you’re a fan of this kind of taste, then this recipe is the right one for you. This Easy Pork Hamonado is described as a pork cooked din pineapples. On a Filipino tradition, this dish is commonly serve on the table during Christmas holidays. However, because this dish is really good, karinderya’s which is the typical Filipino eatery, have found a cheaper way to include it their everyday menu. Same to you, cause you don’t have to worry about the old long way of preparing and cooking this food, we have here the simple way for you to have it. Using just three simple cooking skills which are marinating, pan-frying, and simmering, now you can make your very own typical Filipino Christmas dish. One cheaper tip, you may try using fruit cocktail juice, instead of the common pineapple juice. this will give your dish a cheaper range and a different edge from the others. Satisfy your crave now, try out this recipe.
- A slab of pork with fat
- Crushed garlic
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of fruit cocktail syrup
- A dash of salt (optional)
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- Spring onion, cut into small ringlets for garnishing (optional)
- Drop pork slab into a large saucepan with just enough boiling water to cover and simmer.
- Skim the surface until the broth is clear.
- Simmer for an hour then pour in soy sauce, fruit syrup and all the other ingredients.
- Simmer with lid closed over low fire, turning the meat from time to time, for hours or until the rind quite literally melts in your mouth.
- Leave little sauce to moist the meat. Slice and serve with rice and blanched vegetables.
Easy Related Posts
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more
Crispy Pata with Special Sauce
https://youtu.be/_b_A8pMRD90 Ingredients. 1 Whole Pork Leg/ Pata 2 pcs. Slice Onion 7 cloves of Slice Garlic ...read more
Giniling na Menudo (Ground Pork Menudo)
https://youtu.be/SLi-zkK4iLE Ingredients: ½ kilo of Ground Pork 1 big Carrots (Slice dice) 1 big Potato ...read more
Homemade Tocino/ Negosyo Recipe with Costing
https://youtu.be/n3M7-ogaNUo Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Pork Loin/Lomo Few of Red food Coloring 1/2 Cup Brown ...read more