- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups solid pack canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces finely chopped pecans (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- In a separate medium sized mixing bowl, mix the eggs, milk, pumpkin, vegetable oil, vanilla, and pecans until well blended.
- Stir the wet mixture into the flour mixture just until evenly moistened. The batter will be thick.
- Heat a non-stick pancake griddle or frying pan and scoop about ⅓ cup portions onto the griddle. Spread into 5-inch rounds.Cook until the pancakes have a nice golden brown color and then flip and cook a bit longer.
- Serve hot with warm maple syrup.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more