- 1/2 cup (120ml) warm water
- 1/2 cup (180g) honey
- 1/4 cup (60ml) rice vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons (12g) cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 2 inch pieces
- sesame seeds and green onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Lightly spray a baking pan with nonstick spray– I use a 10-inch casserole dish. Anything around this size works.
- Combine the water, honey, rice vinegar, cornstarch, garlic, crushed red pepper, Sriracha, and salt together in a small saucepan over low heat. Bring to a simmer while whisking occasionally. Allow to simmer for 3 minutes. It will begin to rapidly thicken. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Arrange chicken in the prepared baking pan. Spread sauce on top, then turn the chicken over to make sure every inch is coated in the sauce.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through. For extra color, I switch the oven to broil for the last few minutes. That is optional.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onion on top and serve the chicken with sauce from the pan. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
Budget Ulam: Egg Tinola with Misua Soup Recipe
https://youtu.be/rsM_ha37UkQ Ingredients. 30 grams Slice Ginger 1 pc. Slice Onion 5 Cloves Slice Garlic 7 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Tinolang Manok Recipe
https://youtu.be/buJ0PyE4RUs Ingredients: 1 Kilo Chicken Garlic Onion 1/4 cup of Fish sauce Sayote or Papaya Chili ...read more