- 330 g extra soft tofu
- 1/2 cup uncooked tapioca pearl (sago)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 5-6 drops vanilla essence (optional)
- water for boiling sago
- Place sago in boiling water and cook until transparent. Stir constantly to avoid sticking to the pan. When sago is cooked, drain and set aside.
- Place the brown sugar in a saucepan and allow to caramelize over low heat. When sugar caramelizes, pour in water, vanilla essence, and stir well until dissolved. Turn off heat. Allow to cool and set aside.
- Place the extra tofu in a preheated pan. Allow it to sit over medium low heat until some extra water cooks off and tofu is warm. Alternatively, put extra tofuin mug and heat in oven until warm.
- When tofu is warm, top it with cooked tapioca pearl and arnibal. Add more arnibal to sweeten.
- Slightly stir and serve warm or cold. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more