- 3 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 3 1/2 cups carabao’s milk, goat’s milk or coconut milk
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk (for vegetarian, you can replace with coconut milk)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 tbsp of lime peel
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Boil the coconut milk in medium heat. Stir constantly until the coconut oil starts to come out and the coconut milk solids turn golden brown.
- Remove from heat immediately. Set aside.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan, with the coconut oil from the topping, then set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine carabao’s milk, 2 1/2 cups whole milk, 1/2 cup sugar and lime peel. Boil.
- Remove lime peel then simmer in low heat. Combine cornstarch, 1/2 cup sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Add 1 cup whole milk and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the saucepan and stir constantly until the pudding starts to thicken. Simmer for few more minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into the prepared pan. Let it cool. Cut into serving pieces.
Easy Related Posts
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more
How to Make Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/-4Sdtt8e6yY Ingredients: 2 ripe bananas 1 pc egg 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk 2 tbsp melted butter 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 cup ...read more
How to Cook Special Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Squid) Recipe
https://youtu.be/hSmtzaYONGM Ingredients: 3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned) 1 cup soy sauce 1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi ...read more