- 3 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 3 1/2 cups carabao’s milk, goat’s milk or coconut milk
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk (for vegetarian, you can replace with coconut milk)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 tbsp of lime peel
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Boil the coconut milk in medium heat. Stir constantly until the coconut oil starts to come out and the coconut milk solids turn golden brown.
- Remove from heat immediately. Set aside.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan, with the coconut oil from the topping, then set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine carabao’s milk, 2 1/2 cups whole milk, 1/2 cup sugar and lime peel. Boil.
- Remove lime peel then simmer in low heat. Combine cornstarch, 1/2 cup sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Add 1 cup whole milk and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the saucepan and stir constantly until the pudding starts to thicken. Simmer for few more minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into the prepared pan. Let it cool. Cut into serving pieces.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more