For the dough:
- 1 kg all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Warm water as needed
- 1/2 kg ground pork
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsps hoisin sauce
- Salted eggs, quartered
- Chorizo, sliced
For the dough:
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Gently add warm water.
- Knead to make a dough and set aside.
For the filling:
- Combine the ingredients for the filling.
- Take about two tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Repeat the steps.
Assemble the Siopao:
- Take the dough depending on the size of siopao you want to make.
- Fill with the prepared filling and a quarter of the salted eggs and a slice of chorizo.
- Steam siopao for 10-15 minutes.
- Add siopao to the skillet, setting them on their flat bottoms.
- Pan fry for about three minutes until the bottoms turn brown.
- Add about 1/4 cup water to the pan and quickly cover with lid.
- Turn the heat to low and steam for about four minutes.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Banana Steam Cupcake / Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/6CP9QoGXah0 Ingredients: 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas 1/2 kg all-purpose flour 1 tbsp baking powder ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/jGm4qLWRqLA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 3 pcs eggs 6 ounces evaporated milk 1 cup water 2 ...read more