For the dough:
- 1 kg all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Warm water as needed
- 1/2 kg ground pork
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsps hoisin sauce
- Salted eggs, quartered
- Chorizo, sliced
For the dough:
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Gently add warm water.
- Knead to make a dough and set aside.
For the filling:
- Combine the ingredients for the filling.
- Take about two tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Repeat the steps.
Assemble the Siopao:
- Take the dough depending on the size of siopao you want to make.
- Fill with the prepared filling and a quarter of the salted eggs and a slice of chorizo.
- Steam siopao for 10-15 minutes.
- Add siopao to the skillet, setting them on their flat bottoms.
- Pan fry for about three minutes until the bottoms turn brown.
- Add about 1/4 cup water to the pan and quickly cover with lid.
- Turn the heat to low and steam for about four minutes.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more