For the dough:
- 1 kg all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Warm water as needed
- 1/2 kg ground pork
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsps hoisin sauce
- Salted eggs, quartered
- Chorizo, sliced
For the dough:
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Gently add warm water.
- Knead to make a dough and set aside.
For the filling:
- Combine the ingredients for the filling.
- Take about two tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Repeat the steps.
Assemble the Siopao:
- Take the dough depending on the size of siopao you want to make.
- Fill with the prepared filling and a quarter of the salted eggs and a slice of chorizo.
- Steam siopao for 10-15 minutes.
- Add siopao to the skillet, setting them on their flat bottoms.
- Pan fry for about three minutes until the bottoms turn brown.
- Add about 1/4 cup water to the pan and quickly cover with lid.
- Turn the heat to low and steam for about four minutes.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more