- 1 1/2 cup Mochiko Rice Flour
- Orange food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 1 Green (Unripe) Papaya, grated
- 4 pcs. Longganisa Sausage Chopped (remove from its casing)
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove Finely Chopped
- 6 Eggs
- Cooking Oil for deep frying
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and knead dough lightly.
- Take about a 2-3 tablespoons of dough and flatten with rolling pin.
- Set aside while you make your filling. Before you make your filling preheat your deep fryer by adding the cooking oil and set aside.
- In another skillet pan saute garlic and onions in oil. Add Longganisa Sausage and season with salt and pepper to desired. When sausage is cooked pu t in a bowl and mix it a little to cool it down. Wait 2-3 minutes and mix in grated papaya.
- Spoon out 2-3 tablespoons of filling to flattened dough and crack a piece of fresh egg. Seal the sides and deep fry in the preheated deep fryer.
- Place Empanadas in a plate topped with plenty of paper towels to blot oil. Serve in another clean platter and with sweet chili dip or garlic vinegar on the side.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more