- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup peanut (or vegetable) oil
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 inch fresh ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 serrano chili pepper, halved and seeded
- 5 cups chicken stock or broth, divided
- ¼ cup peanut butter**
- 4 Tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lie, cut into wedges
- Slice the chicken crosswise into ¼ inch thick strips. In a zipper-close bag, combine the flour, curry powder, salt and pepper. Add the chicken and give the bag a good shake to coat well.
- In a large Dutch oven or other pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat for about 1 minute. Add the chicken pieces in a single layer and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, place the coriander, ginger, garlic, and chili pepper in the bowl of a small food processor and pulse to a mince.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the ginger mixture along with ½ cup of broth. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the peanut butter and toss well.
- Add the remaining 4½ cups broth one cup at a time, slowly stirring to maintain the soup’s texture. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Taste and add salt as needed.
- To serve, pour the hot soup into individual bowls and garnish with chopped peanuts, scallions, cilantro, and a lime wedge.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more