- 12 tablespoons sugar
- 14 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 6 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium apple peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- In a blender, add apple, milk, sugar, vanilla, oil, cocoa powder, and nutella. Blend until smooth keep aside.
- In a separate bowl sift or whisk all the dry ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients on the dry and gently stir using a whisk or a spatula. Do not over mix.
- Pour the boiling water in the batter and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter in 8×8 greased and floured baking pan, or you can use parchment paper (preferred).
- Bake for 30 minutes, then insert a toothpick in the middle, if it comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- This cake should stay in the baking pan to cool, then refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- This cake needs the one hour in the fridge for the flavors to come together. Cut into 12 squares.
- (Note: The lines on the cake created by using Nutella, and is not included in the calorie counted.)
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more