- 6 oz pasta of your choice
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (or half a lemon squeezed)
- 2 cloves of garlic (I used minced, but whole cloves would be fine too)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook your pasta according to directions.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice and garlic to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the avocado (pitted) and salt to the processor and blend until smooth. This took me a few blends.
- When pasta is cooked, drain it and add the sauce to the pasta. Mix until well coated.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Source: After Dinner Dance
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more