- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium carrot, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups tahong (mussels), cooked and shelled
- 1 cup tahong, cooked but left on the shells for garnish
For the dressing:
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- Blanch the cabbage by immersing in a pot of boiling water for about 2 minutes. Drain then immediately plunge cabbage into a bowl of ice cold water. Let stand about 5 minutes then drain.
- In a mixing bowl combine cabbage, red and green peppers, and carrots.
- Stir in cooked tahong . Chill in refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, ketchup, sugar, salt and pepper. Let stand a few minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Pour the dressing on the vegetable-tahong mixture just before serving. Garnish with cooked tahong on shells. Serve cold.
Source: Kusina 101
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more