- 1 large fish (lapu- lapu, talakitok or apahap), cleaned.
- 1 regular-sized green papaya (juice squeezed out, the washed in salt and
- water salution).
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. ginger strips
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- After cleaning the fish, rub salt all over it and under the gills. Leave for ½ hour, then fry in advance, Drain and place in serving dish.
- To make vinegar sauce, Combine salt, sugar, and vinegar, Boil the mixture. Thicken with cornstarch, if desired. Blend well, then set aside.
- In a pan, sauté garlic, ginger strips, and onion.
- Add bell pepper and grated papaya, Saute until half cooked.
- While fish is still hot, top with sautéed spices.
- Pour vinegar sauce on top. Then serve.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more