- 1/2 cup dry elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (low fat)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup hot water
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1/2 chicken bouillon
- Boil water and add chicken bouillon to it (Instead, you can use chicken stock to boil the pasta.)
- Add the pasta and cook for 9 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta and return to pan.
- Add the rest of ingredients to the macaroni, keep stirring on medium heat until you get creamy texture sauce. Keep in mind that the sauce will get thicker after it’s off the stove, so don’t let the sauce dry out.
- Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe
https://youtu.be/jh3AC4PO8Sc Ingredients: 1 kilo spaghetti pasta ¼ ground Pork 1 cheese 3 cloves garlic 1 onion 1 carrot 3 hotdogs ½ cup sugar 2 cups ...read more
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Macaroni Salad
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients: 1 kilo Macaroni Pasta ½ kilo Chicken breast Carrot Sweet Relish Pickles Raisin Salt and Pepper Cheese Nestle Cream Condensed Milk 1 pack Mayonnaise Procedure: Boil ...read more
Pasta with Shrimp Recipe
Ingredients: Pasta – 1/2 pound, (about 2 1/2 Cups)Reserved pasta water – 1/3 CupBelize Shrimp or ...read more
Fettuccine Alfredo with Asparagus
Ingredients: 1 pound asparagus 3/4 pound fettuccine 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces 1 cup ...read more