- 1/2 cup dry elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (low fat)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup hot water
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1/2 chicken bouillon
- Boil water and add chicken bouillon to it (Instead, you can use chicken stock to boil the pasta.)
- Add the pasta and cook for 9 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta and return to pan.
- Add the rest of ingredients to the macaroni, keep stirring on medium heat until you get creamy texture sauce. Keep in mind that the sauce will get thicker after it’s off the stove, so don’t let the sauce dry out.
- Serve hot.
Source: Munaty Cooking
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more