- 1 pack (200 grams) Graham Cracker
- 2 packs (250 ml each) All-Purpose Cream (refrigerated)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Arrange pieces of graham crackers to cover bottom of an 8” x 8” or similar pan.
- Mix all-purpose cream and milk. Spread a portion on top of grahamcrackers.
- Arrange a portion of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over cream. Repeat layering using the remaining graham, cream mixture and fruits.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
- Optional: Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle on top. possible substitutes: 50-60 pieces broas, milk biscuits or chocolate cookies
- Makes 16 servings
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more