- 1 pack (200 grams) Graham Cracker
- 2 packs (250 ml each) All-Purpose Cream (refrigerated)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Arrange pieces of graham crackers to cover bottom of an 8” x 8” or similar pan.
- Mix all-purpose cream and milk. Spread a portion on top of grahamcrackers.
- Arrange a portion of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over cream. Repeat layering using the remaining graham, cream mixture and fruits.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
- Optional: Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle on top. possible substitutes: 50-60 pieces broas, milk biscuits or chocolate cookies
- Makes 16 servings
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more