- 1 cup arugula, washed
- ½ cup red quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 12 Mission figs, stems removed, and quartered
- 1/3 cup (or more) of roasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 TB balsamic vinegar
- 1 TB sherry vinegar
- ½ TB maple syrup
- 4 TB light olive oil, plus a bit more for the figs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with the figs and coat them with about 1 tsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in the oven and roast for no longer than 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, add the quinoa and water and cook until the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa has cooked. I personally use a rice cooker for this.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegars, syrup and olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the arugula, cooked figs, cooked quinoa, blue cheese, hazelnuts, and parsley. Add the dressing, season with salt and pepper, and toss thoroughly to coat.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more