- 250 grams beef, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 pcs calamansi,(extract juice)
- 1 tbsp Knorr seasoning
- 1/2 cup soup stock
- 2 tbsp oil
- ground pepper and MSG to taste
- 1 pc big onion, sliced into rings
- Marinate beef in calamansi juice, soy sauce, Knorr seasoning, pepper, and vetsin.
- Fry beef in oil.
- Add soup stock and boil until meat becomes tender.
- Season to taste.
- Top with onion rings.
- Serve hot.
Source: Panlasang Pinoy Meat Recipes
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more