- 2-3 tbsp. oil
- 3 potatoes, peeled, quartered and fried
- 1 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 tbsp. patis (fish sauce)
- 3 tbsp. curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into big squares
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into big squares
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 1-1/2” long
- 1 cup coconut milk or evaporated milk
- Pan fry potatoes. Set aside.
- In the same pan, fry chicken pieces and brown a little.
- Add garlic and onion. Sauté for a few minutes until soft.
- Pour in patis and season with curry powder, salt and pepper. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add water. Cover and bring to a boil. Lower the heat; add celery, bell peppers and fried potatoes. Simmer for 3 minutes or until half done.
- Add milk and stir occasionally. Cook for another 7 minutes (or lesser when using evaporated milk because the liquids will curled).
- Remove from heat. Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more