- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 packet yeast (about 5 grams)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 egg yolks
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the yeast with 1 ½ cups warm water . Make sure that the yeast is active, meaning bubbles should be visible. Add the sugar and give it a stir. In a separate bowl, mix the melted butter with 2 egg yolks. Now, mix both the yeast mixture and the butter mixture together.
- Slowly mix the wet and dry ingredients together until it becomes a dough. Knead the dough and form a ball. Put the dough in a bowl and cover it with a kitchen cloth. Leave it for 2 hours or until the dough doubles its size.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degree Celsius).
- Knead the dough again for about 5 minutes. Form a log and slice it into the desired size.
- Coat a baking sheet with butter or oil and arrange the rolls on the pan. Beat the remaining yolk and water together in a bowl to form an egg wash. Brush the egg wash on top of the rolls. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the tops turn golden brown.
Source: Filipino Food Online
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more