- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 packet yeast (about 5 grams)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 egg yolks
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the yeast with 1 ½ cups warm water . Make sure that the yeast is active, meaning bubbles should be visible. Add the sugar and give it a stir. In a separate bowl, mix the melted butter with 2 egg yolks. Now, mix both the yeast mixture and the butter mixture together.
- Slowly mix the wet and dry ingredients together until it becomes a dough. Knead the dough and form a ball. Put the dough in a bowl and cover it with a kitchen cloth. Leave it for 2 hours or until the dough doubles its size.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degree Celsius).
- Knead the dough again for about 5 minutes. Form a log and slice it into the desired size.
- Coat a baking sheet with butter or oil and arrange the rolls on the pan. Beat the remaining yolk and water together in a bowl to form an egg wash. Brush the egg wash on top of the rolls. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the tops turn golden brown.
Source: Filipino Food Online
Easy Related Posts
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more