- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- Salted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons medium cheddar cheese, grated
- Cut pizza dough into 6 pieces. Roll each by hand into a thick cylinder, then curl into a spiral-shaped roll.
- Let rise 1 hour, then brush with melted salted butter, sprinkle generously with sugar, and top with a large pinch of grated medium cheddar.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until risen and light brown, about 30 minutes.
Source : Chow
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more