- 1 kilo spaghetti pasta
- ¼ ground Pork
- 1 cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3 hotdogs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 ½ cup Ketchup
- 150 grams Tomato paste
- 1 kilo gram Spaghetti sauce
- 200 grams Tomato sauce
- In a large saucepan, heat oil. Add sliced onions, garlic, and carrots to pan. Cook until softened.
- Add ground pork and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking into small pieces until lightly browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add hotdog, salt, pepper and stir until to cook.
- Add the water and Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup and sugar then stir.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, add grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the spaghetti pasta. Wait to become softened.
- Ready the cold water for transferring of boiled pasta.
- Drained the pasta and tossed with olive oil and set aside.
- Prepared the spaghetti sauce and pasta for plating. Garnish with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Macaroni Salad
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients: 1 kilo Macaroni Pasta ½ kilo Chicken breast Carrot Sweet Relish Pickles Raisin Salt and Pepper Cheese Nestle Cream Condensed Milk 1 pack Mayonnaise Procedure: Boil ...read more
How to Cook Carbonara Recipe
https://youtu.be/9T3unE0PtO4 Ingredients: 1 Kilo Pasta 2 pack Nestle Cream 1 cup Fresh milk 1 can mushroom 1 pack Parmesan cheese 200 grams ...read more