- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 pound fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix together flour, curry powder, and soy sauce; coat bananas and fish with this mixture; set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet. Stir-fry celery until crisp; set aside.
- Add butter to oil; saute bananas until golden, about 1 minute on each side. Sprinkle bananas with half of lemon juice and remove to serving dish.
- Saute fish in oil/butter mix until fish comes easily away on a fork, about 3 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice. Place on serving dish with bananas. Spoon celery over fish.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more