- 500 grms skinless, boneless, firm white fish fillets
- 2 tbsp lard or olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cut the fish into strips. Rub a little salt over the fish to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the lard in a wok or large heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the fish and stir-fry, in batches, until golden brown. Remove to a plate once cooked.
- Heat the remaining lard over low heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden, then add the onion and tomato and season with salt, to taste.
- Cook until the tomato is soft and pulpy, then add 125 ml (4 fl oz/½ cup) water and simmer for 3–5 minutes.
- Return the fish to the wok, then remove from the heat and add the egg, stirring to combine and heat through until the egg is set. Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more