- 500 grms skinless, boneless, firm white fish fillets
- 2 tbsp lard or olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cut the fish into strips. Rub a little salt over the fish to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the lard in a wok or large heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the fish and stir-fry, in batches, until golden brown. Remove to a plate once cooked.
- Heat the remaining lard over low heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden, then add the onion and tomato and season with salt, to taste.
- Cook until the tomato is soft and pulpy, then add 125 ml (4 fl oz/½ cup) water and simmer for 3–5 minutes.
- Return the fish to the wok, then remove from the heat and add the egg, stirring to combine and heat through until the egg is set. Serve hot.
Source: Mang Dagul’s Kusina 101
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more