- 250 grams tuna fillet cut in big dice or cubes
- 2 pcs capsicum in big dice
- 1 pcs big onion big diced
- 2 tbsp seasoning soy sauce
- 1/4 cup juice from lemon
- 1/4 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- dried marjoram and thyme herbs
- barbecue sticks
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together, marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Grab a skewer/barbecue sticks and one by one, depending on your imagination.
- Place tuna meat and onion, capsicum alternately.
- Best cooked using charcoal grill or simply by oven grill.
- Brush with the remaining marinade mix
Source: Food Trip By Nors Vargas
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more