- 1pack Oven Toaster Bibingka Mix 150g
- 1 teaspoon yeast or baking powder
- 1 piece egg
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- banana leaves
- food color
- Grease a 12 – hole (1 oz.) muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the bibingka mix, coconut milk powder (gata) in sachet pack, yeast or baking powder.
- Blend well.
- Add the egg, water and melted butter. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Flavor with desired flavor (Pandan, Ube). Tint with some food color.
- Pour into prepared muffin tins or puto molder.
- Boil water in a steamer.
- Steam puto for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with grated coconut.
Source : The Maya Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more