- 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder
- 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg yolk
- 1 and ½ cup of Fluor
- 1 can of Evaporada Milk
- ½ cup of white Sugar
- Slice Cheese
- Water for Steaming
- Strainer the flour in other bowl and add the milo powder.
- Separate the white egg and egg yolk.
- Add the egg yolk in the mixing flour and milo. Then add the evaporada milk gradually and mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat the egg white and add the white sugar gradually and mix well until fluffy then pour the mixture milo.
- Then mix slowly until mixed.
- Portion into puto molder and arrange into rice cooker steamer.
- Steam for 8 – 10 minutes and before the cooking time add the slice cheese and cover again.
- Then remove into steamer to let it cool. And remove into puto molder.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more