- 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder
- 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg yolk
- 1 and ½ cup of Fluor
- 1 can of Evaporada Milk
- ½ cup of white Sugar
- Slice Cheese
- Water for Steaming
- Strainer the flour in other bowl and add the milo powder.
- Separate the white egg and egg yolk.
- Add the egg yolk in the mixing flour and milo. Then add the evaporada milk gradually and mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat the egg white and add the white sugar gradually and mix well until fluffy then pour the mixture milo.
- Then mix slowly until mixed.
- Portion into puto molder and arrange into rice cooker steamer.
- Steam for 8 – 10 minutes and before the cooking time add the slice cheese and cover again.
- Then remove into steamer to let it cool. And remove into puto molder.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
How to Make Mini Pancakes
https://youtu.be/ibSyRKTxiEo Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 3 tbsp baking powder ½ cup sugar 1 tbsp ...read more
How to Make No Bake Ube Condensed Milk Cake
https://youtu.be/jDDOdCLws54 Ingredients 1 cup all purpose flour 1 can ube condensed milk 3 pcs. eggs 1 ...read more