- 1/2 cup unsalted Butter
- 2 cup long grain rice
- 4 cup chicken broth or veg broth or water
- 1 purple onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup of frozen peas and corn
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Wash rice with water and soak it in water for 15 minutes.
- Chop onion and garlic, set aside.
- Melt butter in large pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion, cook stirring until it become translucent.
- Add peas, corn, salt and pepper. Cook for couple more minutes.
- Now add chicken broth and bay leaves. Bring it to boil.
- Add soaked rice into it and close the pan with its lid. Cook untill liquid is asorbed.
- Remove it from heat, discard bay leaves, fluff the rice with fork and Serve hot.
Source: Bhawish’s Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more