- 10 eggs
- 8 hot dog buns (or hamburger buns), cut into 1 inch pieces OR 10 slices of
- day old bread, cubed
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- pinch of salt
- In a large bowl beat eggs with half and half add brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and vanilla, beat for 1 minute, add bread. Push bread down into the egg mixture making sure all pieces are covered. Let sit for 30 minutes, add blueberries and gently toss.
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF
- Coat a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray, pour bread mixture into dish and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and tent with foil for 15 minutes.
For the frosting/glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries mashed (keep all liquid)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl blend sugar and cream cheese, then add blueberries and vanilla.
- Stir until well blended and sugar is dissolved.
Source : Kitchen Dreaming
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more