- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (you can also use muscovado sugar)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and stir until cornstarch and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Cook over medium heat with continuous stirring until it almost boils then lower heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes with continuous stirring.
- Remove from fire and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve with minced garlic and crushed fried pork rinds, if desired.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more