- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (you can also use muscovado sugar)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and stir until cornstarch and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Cook over medium heat with continuous stirring until it almost boils then lower heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes with continuous stirring.
- Remove from fire and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve with minced garlic and crushed fried pork rinds, if desired.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make HOMEMADE Putong Bigas
https://youtu.be/zC5mhngklGQ Ingredients 500grams rice flour 250grams white sugar 1 ½ tsp baking powder 1 ½ tsp ...read more
Cheese Sticks Recipe
https://youtu.be/9tOx_HH4-l4 Ingredients 1 pack cheese Lumpia wrapper 1 cup oil Water with flour (sealing) Instructions Cut the ...read more
How to Make PERFECT PUTO CHEESE ala GOLDILOCKS (Soft & Fluffy) | MASARAP at Pwedeng PANG-NEGOSYO!
https://youtu.be/lE0Ep3BtNUo Ingredients: • ½ kl allpurpose flour = 21.00 • 1 cup sugar = 8.00 • 2 1/2 tbsp ...read more
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more