- 5 – 6 pcs Broas (large)
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- ⅓ cup Hazelnut Spread
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (well drained, reserve 3 tbsp for topping)
- Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sugar for 5 minutes or until slightly dry. Turn off heat and cool down.
- Cover bottom of square pan (7″x7″) with broas. Drizzle with hazelnut spreadand cream.
- Top with cooked DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Spread with another layer of hazelnut and cream. Top with reserved fruit cocktail. Chill until set.
- Sprinkle with cereals if desired.
Recipe Source: delmonte.ph
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more