- 5 – 6 pcs Broas (large)
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- ⅓ cup Hazelnut Spread
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (well drained, reserve 3 tbsp for topping)
- Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sugar for 5 minutes or until slightly dry. Turn off heat and cool down.
- Cover bottom of square pan (7″x7″) with broas. Drizzle with hazelnut spreadand cream.
- Top with cooked DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Spread with another layer of hazelnut and cream. Top with reserved fruit cocktail. Chill until set.
- Sprinkle with cereals if desired.
Recipe Source: delmonte.ph
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more