- 150g caster sugar
- 150g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 220g Top Flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained (Ayam Brand)
- Cream (A) until light and pale yellow.
- Add (B) one at a time until fully incorporated, then add (C).
- Stir in (D) three times, mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Line the cup moulds on the baking tray. Fill batter in the molds about 3/4 full. Top each cups with chunks of fruit cocktail.
- Bake at 170C for about 20mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Recipe by Wendy Kwan
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more