- 150g caster sugar
- 150g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 220g Top Flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained (Ayam Brand)
- Cream (A) until light and pale yellow.
- Add (B) one at a time until fully incorporated, then add (C).
- Stir in (D) three times, mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Line the cup moulds on the baking tray. Fill batter in the molds about 3/4 full. Top each cups with chunks of fruit cocktail.
- Bake at 170C for about 20mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Recipe by Wendy Kwan
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more