- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (28 ounce) can fruit cocktail, juice includedTopping:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all batter ingredients well with wooden spoon.
- Pour into large greased pie dish.
- Bake at 350F for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Boil together topping ingredients for 5 minutes.
- As pudding comes out of oven stab it all over with a knife and pour topping over.
Recipe Source: Canned Fresh
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more