- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices, undrained
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) box dry vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 lb strawberry, stemmed and quartered
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 bunch grapes (I use the red ones)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix.
- This includes the juices from the cans.
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved.
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar if desired.
Source : Food
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more