- 1 kg medium shrimps, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper / capsicum, sliced
- juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (adjust to your liking, I like it hot)
- 1 pc shallot, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- crispy fried garlic, to garnish
- In a non-reactive bowl add shrimps and lemon juice, let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Add oil in a pan then sauté garlic and shallots in high heat.
- Add the capsicum, shrimps and cayenne pepper then stir fry for 2 minutes in high heat.
- Combine white wine and tomato puree then pour into the pan, bring to a boil while continuously mixing for 4-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then serve garnished with chopped parsley and fried garlic.
Source : Ang Sarap
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more