- 1 kilo large, fresh prawns, shelled and deveined
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups canned tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- parsley for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute onions until tender. Add tomatoes, parsley, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Divide the prawns and sauce in individual clay pots or put all in a large heat-proof casserole dish.
- Crumble feta cheese on top and bake, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until prawns a re cooked. Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
Source: Kusina 101
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more