- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups wild mushrooms, cleaned stemmed and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet set over medium-low heat until the butter has melted.
- Add the garlic and onions to the skillet and cook, uncovered for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. You want the onions to soften but not brown.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet, stir and continue cooking on medium-low heat until the mushrooms are soft for an additional 8-10 minutes. They will initially release their liquid then this liquid will cook off.
- Stir in the thyme, season with salt and pepper and serve. Alternatively, you can turn off the heat, cover the skillet and allow the mixture to sit until ready to serve.
Source: Zosia Cooks
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more