- 2 tbsp camelina or fruity olive oil
- 6 Egyptian onion bulbs (or 1 medium white onion), chopped
- 25 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 large zucchini (about 35 oz total), chopped
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- ¼ tsp powdered ginger
- ½ tsp black pepper salt, to taste
- In a large, heavy pot, warm the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook on medium-low heat for about 5 minutes, until soft.
- Add garlic and cook 5 minutes longer – don’t brown the garlic, just cook to soften.
- Add the zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to tenderize.
- Pour in the wine and stir to incorporate, then add the broth and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes.
- Puree smooth using either an immersion blender or in batches with a regular blender to puree.
- Stir in ginger, pepper and salt.
- This soup is better after a night in the refrigerator, and freezes well too – make tons in season for Winter noshing!
Source: What Smells… So Good?
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more