- Rice – 1 cup (boiled & cooled)
- Mushrooms : 1 & 1/2 cups (chopped)
- Onions : 1 medium (chopped)
- Garlic : 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Carrots : 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Coloured Bell peppers : 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Cooked Corns: 2-3 tbsps
- Black pepper : 1 tsp
- Chili flakes : 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt : as per the taste
- Spring Onions : a handful
- Oil : 1 & 1/2 tbsps
- Tomato ketchup : 1 tbsp
- Dark soya sauce : a dash
- White vinegar : 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, brown it a bit and then add onions. After a minute add carrots and saute it for couple of minutes.
- Now add Mushrooms, bell peppers and corns. Mix well and also add seasoning (black pepper, chili flakes & salt), cook it for another couple of minutes or unless the mushroom’s moisture dries out.
- Once done, add rice and lightly mix. Add ketchup, soya sauce and vinegar, mix well and its ready.
- Try to prepare the rice a day before and then use it. In this way the rice won’t stick neither it will brake.
- You can make it with the veggies of your own choice.
Source: Cook with Priyanka
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more