- 2 tbsps. Cooking oil
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 pcs. Tomatoes, minced
- ½ k. shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 cups grated fresh corn
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups malunggay leaves ( mustard tree leaves )
- Heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Add the shrimps. Allow to cook until the shrimp turn pink.
- Pour in broth and add the corn. Allow to simmer for half an hour.
- Add the malunggay leaves several minutes prior to serving. Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more
Pork Ampalaya in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size pork tenderloin, about 1/2 kilo, sliced into strips1 medium to large size ampalaya, split in halves ...read more
Ingredients: 200 grams pork belly, sliced for frying3 tablespoon cooking oil1 onion, chopped3 cloves garlic, minced3 ...read more
How to Cook Tortang Okra (Lady’s Finger)
https://youtu.be/k1EgjtG0wdI Ingredients 10 pcs okra, sliced 2 pcs eggs 2 medium onions, minced 3 cloves garlic, ...read more