- 2 large alimangos (mud crabs); cut in halves
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 segment ginger; sliced
- 4 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 cup squash; cut in cubes
- 1 cube fish bouillon (e.g. knorr, calnort, etc.); mashed
- Salt to taste
- Steam crabs and squash until half cooked.
- Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and ginger, then add coconut milk, fish builion, and salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil, stirring ocassionally, until coconut milk becomes thick and oily.
- Add crabs and squash.
- Cook until dish is done.
Source : My Filipino Recipes
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more