- 3 large dungeness crabs, steamed
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 big jalapeno, chopped
- 5 pieces red chili, chopped
- 1 ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- cooking oil
- In a wok saute onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add the red chili and jalapeno.
- Then add the coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cut the crabs in halves. Put the crabs in the wok.
- Scoop sauce from the wok and pour on the crab. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more