- 2 cups (1 can) coconut cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 3 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 2 long chili pepper (Siling Haba)
- 1 red siling labuyo, sliced
- 2 bundles kangkong, washed, hard stems removed
- 1/2 kilo pork or shrimps (your choice)
- In a large pan, saute pork and season with salt, and saute until cooked through.
- In another pot over medium to low heat, pour coconut milk, water, garlic, ginger, and onion. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add fried pork into the pot of simmering coconut milk once sauce becomes slightly thick. Then, add green pepper; cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Finaly, add kangkong; simmer quickly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more
Pork Ampalaya in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size pork tenderloin, about 1/2 kilo, sliced into strips1 medium to large size ampalaya, split in halves ...read more