- 2 cups (1 can) coconut cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 3 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 2 long chili pepper (Siling Haba)
- 1 red siling labuyo, sliced
- 2 bundles kangkong, washed, hard stems removed
- 1/2 kilo pork or shrimps (your choice)
- In a large pan, saute pork and season with salt, and saute until cooked through.
- In another pot over medium to low heat, pour coconut milk, water, garlic, ginger, and onion. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add fried pork into the pot of simmering coconut milk once sauce becomes slightly thick. Then, add green pepper; cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Finaly, add kangkong; simmer quickly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more