- 1 k. unripe jack-fruit ( langka ), sliced
- 3 coconuts, meat grated and coconut milk extracted
- 2 pcs. Thump – size turmeric ginger ( layung dilaw )
- 3 pcs. Green finger pepper ( siling panigang )
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, boil the langka in some water.
- Add the coconut milk ( second extract ), turmeric, salt and pepper. Allowto cook for a few minutes.
- When the liquid has almost dried, add the first extract of the coconut ( cream or kakang gata ).
- Allow to cook until the sauce has become oily and the coconut milk has curdled a bit. Add the finger pepper. Serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more