- 3-4 cups coconut milk
- 1 – 1 ½ pounds stingray meat
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- Seasoning like patis (fish oil), salt and pepper, olive oil, and achuete powder (a natural coloring and flavoring agent) is up to the taste of the cook.
- Bear in mind that the quantities of the ingredients can (and should) change, depending on how many people you’re cooking for. This recipe serves around 2-3 people.
- Blanch the stingray meat in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, or until the meat is tender. You can choose to flake the meat, or cut it into serving pieces. Set it aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk, garlic and onion. Boil and simmer constantly, to avoid curdling the milk.
- Add the stingray and vinegar, and then simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (most Filipinos place whole green peppers in the mix; the spicier, the better). Simmer for another 2 minutes, or until the sauce turns creamy.
- Serve with hot rice and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more