- 3-4 cups coconut milk
- 1 – 1 ½ pounds stingray meat
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- Seasoning like patis (fish oil), salt and pepper, olive oil, and achuete powder (a natural coloring and flavoring agent) is up to the taste of the cook.
- Bear in mind that the quantities of the ingredients can (and should) change, depending on how many people you’re cooking for. This recipe serves around 2-3 people.
- Blanch the stingray meat in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, or until the meat is tender. You can choose to flake the meat, or cut it into serving pieces. Set it aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk, garlic and onion. Boil and simmer constantly, to avoid curdling the milk.
- Add the stingray and vinegar, and then simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (most Filipinos place whole green peppers in the mix; the spicier, the better). Simmer for another 2 minutes, or until the sauce turns creamy.
- Serve with hot rice and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Calamares Express Recipe
https://youtu.be/YVwSc-byAjk Ingredients: 1 kilof of Squid 2 pcs. Slice Tomato 2 pcs. Chili finger 1 pc. ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more