- A big handful of bunch of pechay leaves
- 200 g Pork meat, cut into small strips
- 5 pieces green finger chili (deseeded and cut into squares, leave an extra one whole and intact)
- Garlic, minced
- Onion, minced
- Spanish paprika
- Coconut milk, 1 cup
- Coconut cream, 1/2 cup
- Rinse the pechay leaves and stalks under running water (Set a bowl beneath to save the rinsewater for your plants).
- Cut the leaves and stalks in 1″ strips.
- Pan-fry the pork strips, seasoning it with salt and pepper. Remove from the pork once the pan becomes brown and crusty.
- Deglaze the pan with a little water and half of the coconut milk.
- Add the onions, garlic, and chilis, as well as the pork strips.
- Add the pechay.
- Pour the rest of the coconut milk. Cover with a lid and let simmer until the sauce is reduced.
- Add the coconut cream.
- Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Serve with a plate of steaming rice. Enjoy!
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more