- 1 kl. squid (sliced/washed and drained)
- 3 med.sized eggplant-sliced (this is optional)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- bay leaf
- green chili pepper
- ground black pepper
- fish sauce
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp calamansi juice
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add the squid. Add calamansi juice. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and the rest of the ingredients.
- Add fish sauce and black pepper to taste.
- Simmer for about 8-10 mins.
Source: Pinoy Kitchenette
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more