- 1 kl. squid (sliced/washed and drained)
- 3 med.sized eggplant-sliced (this is optional)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- bay leaf
- green chili pepper
- ground black pepper
- fish sauce
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp calamansi juice
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add the squid. Add calamansi juice. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and the rest of the ingredients.
- Add fish sauce and black pepper to taste.
- Simmer for about 8-10 mins.
Source: Pinoy Kitchenette
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more