- 1 kilo Tulingan (Skipjack tuna)
- 4 gloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 big white onion (optional)
- 1 small ginger (sliced)
- ½-cup vinegar
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 pieces whole green chili (siling haba)
- 1 bunch pechay
- 2 tbsp. patis (fish sauce)
- 2 tbsp. Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by sautéing garlic, onion and ginger in a pan with cooking oil.
- Poured 1-cup coconut milk and cover, at first boil add fish, vinegar, patis (fish sauce) and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes at medium heat.
- Add the remaining cup of coconut milk and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until liquid is reducing to thick consistency but not dry.
- Add pechay and green chili (siling haba) and cook for another minute.
- Garnish with white onion and Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more