Filipino vegetable and fish recipe to try, ginisang kalabasa at sitaw with daing can be a good choice. This dish does not contain red or white meat (which is ideal during lent) and has that delicious Filipino food taste that you might have been craving for.
- String Beans
- Canola or Olive Oil
- Salt or Fish sauce
- Heat pan then add enough oil to saute the ingredients.
- When oil is hot, saute garlic then add onion and ginger.
- Add pork and cook until golden brown.
- Add the cube-sliced squash until half-cooked.
- Add the 2-inches cut string beans and saute for 2 mins.
- Add water of desired amount for sauce, add salt or fish sauce to taste then boil for 5 minutes.
- Smash a number of squash cubes to thicken the sauce. Boil for another 2 minutes.
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more